E: rotecting html input box?

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 11:34:31 -0400

I have noticed that, though it does not always happen. It also happens on other Freelist mailing lists like Sendero's discussion list, but on no other list management sites.

Have a great day,
Alex

From: "Holdsworth, Lynn" <Lynn.Holdsworth@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Fri, 29 May 2009 12:03:39 +0100

Hi Alex,

Try:

Readonly="readonly"

Cheers, Lynn

---
Lynn Holdsworth
Web Accessibility Consultant

RNIB Access Consultancy Services
105 Judd Street
London
WC1H 9NE

Tel: 020 7391 2366
Fax: 020 7387 7109
Email: Lynn.Holdsworth@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web: www.rnib.org.uk/gooddesign

Why not follow us on Twitter? See us at
http://twitter.com/webaccesscentre

Also keep up to date with news in the world of accessibility in
our blog
at http://www.rnib.org.uk/wacblog

RNIB Access Consultancy Services aims to help create an inclusive
society through improved access for disabled people to physical
environments, signage, websites, information and products.

The new service combines the talents of JMU Access Partnership,
the Web
Access Centre and related services to provide a one-stop shop for
improving accessibility.