Re: Drupal and Microsoft CMS Options?

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 16:35:59 -0500

Ya Jim: That sounds about like what I've been reading so far.So I guess you can code some html, db stuff or other UI or back room stuff and upload it using ftp to the appropriate folders and files on some Drupal host site as Ty had said. The option of installing Apachee, PHP and the Linux support modules on my Windows XP machine sounds like a pain and that Web Platform Installer of Microsoft's was fraught with problems the last time I looked at it. Also, if I develop PHP for windows under IIS it might not be completely compatible with another Linux based environment after I upload it. Well, enough for today so see you on the flip side.

Rick USA.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>