Re: Drupal and Microsoft CMS Options?

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 12:00:47 -0700

Rick,
What I do is just use WINScp, which allows me to use any editor I wish. Basically I connect through scp/sftp and when I hit enter on a file, it brings it up in the editor of my choosing, I do my editing and save and it uploads it for me.
If you want to get something like this going, let me know and I can help.
On 12/10/2010 11:56 AM, RicksPlace wrote:
Thanks Jamal: Question, are you developing for Drupal, your NonVisualDevelopment site, on your local machine and, if so, is it a Windows OS running something like xampp or a version of the IIS installation procedure? Do you have a duel boot machine or how do you work on your website prior to uploading the html, db stuff or event processors?
Rick USA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx>