Re: Drupal 6 File Permissions

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 11:21:56 -0700

Jim:

Well, u can use terraterm (there are jaws scripts available for it)
rather than putty. That might help the access problems. setting the
ownership to Apache is likely best. WinSCP also works w/ssh, thus, u
can set file permissions using the gui, should u wish. Valium helps
w/the calming down part, but not w/getting much else done.

--
Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride