Re: Drupal

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 08:26:20 -0700

You'd be able to do that online just fine, Rick. The only thing online
u can't do is have root access, for obvious reasons. Ty mentioned
linode & it'd give u that also, but for a price.

Drupal sites to some extent are as accessible as the site owners want
their site to be. There isn't anything inherent in drupal that makes
it inaccessible.

--
Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride