To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Bob J." <rjustice004@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 9:08 PM
Subject: Display Problem

Good afternoon everyone,

I have written a program in VB6 that displays a multi-line text box. On my
development machine (Win2K Pro), this text box almost fills the display
screen from left to right.  When I run this program on my wife's machine
(WinXP Home Edition), that text box runs off the display on the right edge
of the display screen. Below that text box, there are three other lines of
text fields and, at the far right, an Exit Button.  All of this is visible
on my machine but, on my wife's machine, the Exit Button is also off the
right edge of the display screen.  All of these controls are on the same
form.

I can provide more details about this form when I know what would be
helpful.

How do I make the form adjust to always fit properly on various machine's
display screens?

All suggestions appreciated!

Bob