RE: Did you contribute to the Visual Studio Scripts, I want to know!

  • From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 07:51:08 -0400

Agreed

Take care,

Sina

From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ken Perry
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 2:20 AM
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Did you contribute to the Visual Studio Scripts, I want to
know!

Grin yes well I think it was me and you wining to each other on the phone
about lack of action I don't know that either of us could get top billing
when it comes to complaining about lack of action.  I hate the game of who
did what in fact if they put me at the bottom of the list I am happy because
the goal wasn't to get my name stuck on a list it was to get the dang things
where people could use them.

Ken

  _____