RE: DREAM WEAVER 8

  • From: "Amal el_robee" <el_robee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 05:15:27 +0000

Dear Brent

dream weaver is accissable, but it depends what way you are going to use to design the website, if you are going to use the table or divs, I couldn't find any way to move from one table to another or from div to another, this is the only problem I faces with dream weaver. if you find a way to move between divs and nisted tables.. then their is no problem with dream weaver.

Amal.a

From:  "Brent Neal" <bneal@xxxxxxxx>
To:  <ProgrammingBlind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  DREAM WEAVER 8
Date:  Tue, 09 Oct 2007 10:47:46 -0600
I am a programmer for the Utah State Health department and currently they are making a lot of changes to the web site.  So far I have not been involved with Web development.  I just had a meeting with my manager and we were trying to figure out if I could work on some of these projects.  Is Dream Weaver 8 accessible with JAWS 8.0?
The programmers I would be assisting are using Dream Weaver.  I know that some Blind programmers have done Web development but are any using this tool?

Make every IM count. Download Messenger and join the i?m Initiative now. It?s free. __________ View the list's information and change your settings at //www.freelists.org/list/programmingblind