Re: Cross platform speech API

  • From: Andreas Stefik <stefika@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 08:08:39 -0600

Ken,

Currently, I don't think it would do Braille output for each platform.
It "might" work on Mac, and might work with JAWS, but we actually
don't own a braille display in our lab, so I really am unsure.

It's an open source tool though, so if you want to add support for a
particular platform, you are surely welcome to do so,

Stefik