Re: Credible rumor that deserves serious consideration, IMHO

It wouldn't surprise me personally. They've made their latest VirtualBox desktop virtualization software difficult to use with assistive software. Other Oracle products as we all know leaves a lot to be desired.

From Chris H in Derbyshire
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Please visit my blog at http://chrishallsworth.klangoblog.net.
If you need any computer help, please contact me. Thank you.

On 09/10/2010 03:15, Jamal Mazrui wrote:
I heard from a good source today that Oracle has decided to discontinue
support for the Java Access Bridge (and no alternative is planned). I
would be glad to be convinced otherwise. If anyone has information
regarding this topic, please share.

Jamal