Re: Creating an Operating System with speech included

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 10:47:05 +0200

Aha, I think I understand now what I didn't understand correctly.

I thought that Linus Torvalds created a kind of Unix for PCs because until then Unix couldn't run on a PC, but it was not true, but he created the first free kind of Unix that could run on a PC, or at least created a better OS than Minix.

I think I didn't understand these things correctly, because with so many years ago, the piracy in my country was very closed to 100%, so if a program or OS was free or not was not important at all.

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "black ares" <matematicianu2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>