Re: Creating an Operating System with speech included

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 00:18:04 -0800

ah, my question would be why? I understand partially the thought, but windows does what most of us want and has, hmmm, 5 fairly full and operational readers for it, and Linux should fill in the blank spots and can install if you get the correct kernel with speech in it to start with as well, so unless you have a need not covered by these two, why build, and have to fight with the gihugic boys?

regards,
inthane
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jose Lomeli" <jose.lomeli93@xxxxxxxxxxx>