Re: Creating an Operating System with speech included

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 10:27:38 +0200

I guess all good editors can do the indentation automaticly, but this is not
the problem because it is pretty easy to just type a space or 2 or even more.

The problem is that sometimes I might need to copy and paste a piece of code at
a different level of indentation, but in that case I would need to verify which
is that level (how many spaces left), and then adjust the level of indentation
for all the lines which were pasted.

Of course that things are perfectly accessible because actually it is just text
to read, but it is something less friendly than in other languages that don't
need them.

Octavian