Re: Creating an Operating System with speech included

  • From: "black ares" <matematicianu2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 05:53:27 +0200

in the begginings I also was a enemy of the identation, but when jaws started to announce the identation in visual studio I descovered that I like it. Because I know very quickly where one missing brace is or something like this.

Also with a good editor the identation can be done automatically.
For example visual studio does it.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>