Re: Concern about the latest Window Eyes scripting move

  • From: "Sean Murphy" <smurf_bp@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 16:02:19 +1100

All,

If people sell their scripts, then their is a commercial contract of sorts depending on which country you are in.

Open Source in my view is far better because:

1. Provides a open positive community helping each other. Rather than feeding off each other.

2.  Provides a learning mechanism for others to learn how to script.

3.  Keeps the cost of using computers down for the Vision Impaired user.

4.  Permits others to improve, check and validate peoples scripts.

Regards
Sean Murphy
Skype: smurf20005

Life is a challenge, treat it that way.