Re: Compiling Python Programs for Windows Use

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 22:40:01 +0200

There is a way to specifically tell py2exe to ignore files etc., but don't have an example here on this machine at the moment, but anyway - this was an issue ran into when trying to build executables for the one sound library, but turns out that one only runs on windows 32 bit machines anyway, so have pretty much given up on using it, and that's why don't have it, or it's setup script on this 64 bit machine.

stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA