To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 3:53 PM
Subject: Re: CommandLine Path

Hi Rick,

As Jackie said, the tab key will do autocomplete. So use the cd command incrementally to get to the folder containing sn.exe. That is:

1 Type cd followed by the first few letters of the first element of the path then tab. This will complete the first part of the path and include quotes correctly. 2 Type enter which will move your current working directory slightly. Type cd if you want to see the cwd. 3 Continue typing cd followed by the first few letters of the next element of the path, followed by tab then enter. 4 When you have got to the folder containing sn.exe, you can invoke it by just typing sn.exe. You will stay in that folder until you start to cd again.

hth, Martin

----- Original Message ----- From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>