Re: Command Line Documentation

  • From: Chris Hofstader <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 09:57:26 -0400

Hi,

As we've had a bunch of requests for the book, I'll send a pointer to the PDF
on the GNU store where you can download it directly.

You might also look around the store for other documents as there are a bunch
of good things that are both free and without cost. The GNU documentation
license says you can do anything you like with said docs as long as the license
remains intact and obvious to future readers.

Is this ok? I can send the doc to people directly if they prefer.

cdh