Re: Collection of 508 comments
- From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: "'Uaccess-L'" <uaccess-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Blind Math list for those interested in mathematics <blindmath@xxxxxxxxxx>, guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, programmingblind <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, EASI@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 09:38:28 -0400
Update:Created a text version of every file that was not in .txt or .htm format. Added comments sent directly to me from Chris Hofstader on behalf of the Free Software Foundation, and from Lainey Feingold concerning self-service machines.
Jamal -- Original Message -- Now available at http://EmpowermentZone.com/508Comments.zipThis archive contains public comments responding to a proposal by the U.S. Access Board to refresh regulations implementing sections of the Rehabilitation Act, Communications Act, and Americans with Disabilities Act that concern information and communications technology. The 45 files were downloaded from the regulations.gov web site on June 18, 2010. Collectively, they represent much of the public record in this rule making as of that date. Other comments are being submitted through means that may not yet appear on the web site.
Reviewing these comments can help one become more informed about points being debated by the public, and help one decide where to weigh in. The deadline for comments is midnight on June 21, 2010.
A set of material that summarizes the current proposal and compares it to other relevant documents is available on the web site
http://508-255-refresh.trace.wisc.edu/ Jamal Mazrui _______________________________________________ Blindmath mailing list Blindmath@xxxxxxxxxx http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/blindmath_nfbnet.orgTo unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Blindmath: http://www.freelists.org/list/programmingblind
Other related posts:
- » Collection of 508 comments - Jamal Mazrui
- » Re: Collection of 508 comments - Jamal Mazrui