RE: Cognos Problem with JAWS

  • From: "Aubertin, Gerry" <gaubertin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 11:02:47 -0700

Brent:

   I don't know what version of Jaws you are using, but I was looking at the
Freedom Scientific site and noticed one of the items mentioned in the What's
New in Jaws 12 Public Beta, that looks that it might apply to you. The item
seemed to be talking about problems with edit boxes in Web forms. I hope this
helps you.

Gerry Aubertin
Programmer/Analyst
Phone: (519) 271-4840 Ext. 8807

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - The contents of this message and the attachments are
confidential and are for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you
are not an intended recipient, please immediately delete it without reading it
and without further distribution or disclosure.  Any further distribution of
this message to others is subject to this Confidentiality Notice and/or any
confidentiality agreement or non-disclosure agreement in effect that covers the
information contained in the message and any attachments.