Re: Can anyone help me instal Black Nova Traders over MSN messinger?

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 15:01:46 -0600

I also offer 5 gb for $10.
10 gb for $15... etc. pretty cheap. you buy your own domain, unlimited mysql,
php 4/5, email, all the works.
Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield.
Vertigo head coder
"My programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features."
msn: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
email: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
aim: st8amnd2005
web: tysdomain.com