Re: Can anyone help me instal Black Nova Traders over MSN messinger?

  • From: "alex" <laptop456@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 16:46:51 -0400

I do not have a file called TY.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: inthaneelf
  To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, October 07, 2007 3:47 PM
  Subject: Re: Can anyone help me instal Black Nova Traders over MSN messinger?

  Ty,

  are you going to leave it up? if so I just may go and start a character, been
quite a while since I ran around a black nova universe. grins

  there are variations on the game as well, red nova traders, and another
variant, that I have seen, and lots of self modified sub variations.  that's
why I recommended it as a working model for a game to research.

  talk to you later,
  inthane
  . For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links
to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
  http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
  . to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming