Re: Can anyone help me instal Black Nova Traders over MSN messinger?

  • From: <Tristan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 16:03:17 -0400

Hi inthane,
This is kind a of topic but I've been really meaning to ask you this for a long
time. How did you get that domain, and hosting space with alacorncomputer.com?
I've seen some other people with a yourname.alacorncomputer.com domain.
[Yourname =person's domain.]

Tristan Bussiere
Founder, ACE Games
http://www.acegamesonline.net