CSS and Audio Media Types

Hi:
I am trying to add an audio Media Type class to my application. First, if I put
an audio media type in a stylesheet should a screen reader read it when that
class is referenced?
Next: below is the stylesheet, am I using the  media types correctly or should
they be outside the stylesheet or what? I am getting nothing from Windoweyes
the way it is set up below.
BeginCode:
BODY { background: navy; color:white;width:100%;height:100%}
h1 {margin-left: 7%}
.lesson { margin-left:2%; width:50%; border-style:solid; border-color: white;
padding: 10px }
.product-image { border:solid 1px #ccc; }
.product-title, .product-price, .product-shipping { font-weight:bold; }
.data-cell { padding:0px 50px 0px 10px;border:solid 0px #fff;vertical-align:top}
.align-cart { padding-left:480px }
@media speech
{
  .googlecart-add, .googlecart-add-button { content: "Speech Add to cart";}
@media aural {  .googlecart-add, .googlecart-add-button { content: "Oral Add to
cart"; }
}
</head>