C programming Arrays

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 17:30:23 -0400

Hi,
Is there anyone that can give a good, actually reasonably understandable explanation or example of an array in C programming? In my class, the book's examples are horrible at best and confusing and the teacher should be fired his is so bad. That or I should drop the class which I was actually about to do but I looked and there is no other major completely online that holds my interest so I guess I have to stick it out for another torturous 5 weeks or what ever it is. I'm getting some of it, but not enough.
Thanks,
John Miller N1UMJ
AIM and yahoo messenger: N1UMJ Skype: n1umjjohn
home page:
http://home.comcast.net/~n1umj/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html
myspace: http://www.myspace.com/n1umj