C# exercises

  • From: Øyvind Lode <oyvind.lode@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 16:49:39 +0200

Hi all!

I'm looking for C# exercises for beginners.
I've just started coding in C# and I find it very exciting!

But I feel I need some exercises to test my skills and improve my code.
I learn by reading books/tutorials, but I feel hands-on exercises will help a
lot on the path to become a programmer.
I read somewhere that books alone won't make you a programmer.

I prefer console exercises since I'm a complete beginner to the art of
programming.
And therefore find console programming easier to master at this time.

So if anyone know of some good C# exercises please let me know.