Re: C books and IDES

  • From: Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 09:19:59 -0700

Hi,
I read some C code before (it is actually possible to write C code
within CPP files). Still, I prefer CPP better...
I guess once Jiang gets the required IDE and books/resources, then we
could start teaching him by going over what is C/CPP and where it is
used - and other things as time goes by. Since we use different IDE's,
perhaps some could go over concepts while those who use Eclipse can go
over how to use the IDE to produce programs based on concepts.
For Jiang: Just let us know if you have any more questions...
Hopefully at least one of us could answer your queries...
Cheers,
Joseph