Re: C# Question

  • From: "Ricks Place" <OFBGMail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 15:09:15 -0400

I'm not sure about auto sizing arrays. I thought they would resize too but not worked in C# in 3 or so years. If you know the max size and it's not huge you could just set the max size in each dimension for initial testing to make sure everything else is working like the instantiation. I have to do some things but will be back in awhile and see if I can dig something up. I have never assigned class objects, just int and strings to arrays in the old days but I don't see why objects would be diferent. Also, it seems i remember the c# syntax using the variable type in the first position of a definition.

int MyArray[][]; Or something like that.
Sorry I can't dig into it right now but look for an array definition using an object Data type.
I'll be back later today to help if I can.
Sina may have had the answer, over my head but he is really advanced.
Rick USA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hofstader" <chris.hofstader@xxxxxxxxxxx>