Re: BlinkNation

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 11:05:24 -0800

it was a Spam by them and loads of us got that mailing, and there site is now under suspension due to massive complaints about it.

they seemingly got onto the list archives and harvested Email address from there and mass mailed us all with that.

HTH,
inthane
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hofstader" <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>