Re: Best Java Guides for a Newby?

  • From: "Mike" <foxwarrior09@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 02:53:58 -0500

My bad; please disregard my previous e-mail on the log file. I am too used to the way commands are done in Linux! I am not sure how to redirect output to a text file in Windows.

Mike

-----Original Message----- From: Mike
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2011 2:48 AM
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Best Java Guides for a Newby?

You should be able to make a log of the output by typing javac FileName.java
log_file.txt.  log_file.txt will then be created in the same directory
where you entered the javac command.  Please attach that file to this
mailing list so we can look at it.  As to your other questions, I included
answers in your previous e-mail.