RE: Best Java Guides for a Newby?

  • From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 09:50:51 -0400

That's not learning a language Ken, that's learning an SDK, which implies one
already knows how to use the language.

I think you should start off with text as well, so that six months later you
aren't asking basic questions like why doesn't this
class run, because you never had to put a mian method in it since Eclipse
always did that for you, etc. etc.

Of course, that implies that you actually want to learn the fundamentals of the
language, and not just code.

Take care,

Sina