Re: Beginner Programmer

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 08:03:28 -0700

Web still isn't big enough to let you say "ah what the hell, I don't need the gui designer."On 11/13/2010 7:26 AM, black ares wrote:
I am using the designer as well, but knowing the size and location property of the controls you can arange them ok with out scripts. I know that a buton is 75 width and 25 high, so I put the other control with 78 or 80 pixel from left for not overlap with the button and so on.
So by simply computing the positions.
But this is only my opinion and for only windows form designers, it does not matter if it works or not.
In this days  more applications are online so there are web applications.
In this case, the scripts are not helping.
Very few applications need windows forms interface.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Trouble" <trouble1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>