Re: [BW] Single-document version available of a course on accessible Flash

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindwebbers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 23:17:49 -0400

I have an application called Surf Offline Standard that will allow me to enter
some criteria and download an entire site, which I believe can then be exported
as a CHM file... or perhaps I use a different app for that part.  This
sometimes works as a convenient way of accessing such content.

HTH,
Everett Zufelt
http://zufelt.ca

Follow me on Twitter