Re: Auditory interface ideas, what would help?

  • From: Chris Hofstader <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 17:03:02 -0400

CC'd to Will at the latest address I have for him...
On Aug 28, 2009, at 3:36 PM, Andreas Stefik wrote:

When people are using Eclipse for editting Java, something on the screen turns "red" when they type something wrong. I would like to know that.

This is true in NetBeans as well and we actually just finished implementing this into our custom language as well. We're thinking about how to indicate this in audio as well, but haven't finished implementation of our ideas yet.