Re: Auditory interface ideas, what would help?

  • From: "qubit" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 18:05:37 -0500

snickers *smile* -- hear attachment
But seriously, why not have the voice say error or warning or whatever at the
beginning of the line? or play a short but recognizable sound (actually the
boing sound is a bit long).
I am not familiar with the various formats of error messages for the various
IDE's.  I like the idea of lowering the pitch as that is also an attention
grabber.
--le