Re: Are there web developers among you?

  • From: Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 07:59:43 -0600

Wait? how is it off topic? You asked about web development and programming. We had established already that they were virtually the same thing. So, what is so off topic? And, I don't use CSS.

NJ

--
Nimer Jaber
Confidentiality Notice: Any emails sent by me are strictly for the intended

Cell: (720( (278-6583)
Email: nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx