Re: Are the programming list archives private?

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 12:17:37 -0700

just your, the posters Email address, smile.

I...
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:
. for a blind user friendly Chat, go take a look at:
http://www.icedirc.com/
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jared Wright" <wright.jaredm@xxxxxxxxx>