Re: Are the programming list archives private?

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 02:07:36 -0700

Mathew, if its your e mail, well can't do anything about the past, but you can go into your personal list settings and there is an option to not post your e mail, would make private post backs to you problematical, but we've all lived with that for those who don't want there e mail addy's shown . For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:
. for a blind user friendly Chat, go take a look at:
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jared Wright" <wright.jaredm@xxxxxxxxx>