RE: Apache CGI error

  • From: "Rodney Haynie" <RHaynie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 13:38:29 -0500

Ok, here is the scoop.

I had to make a configuration change on my VS Studio 2005 project.  The path
references for the library files of MySQL were only entered in the Debug
Configuration.  So once I changed the configuration to all, and entered the
library paths and such, then I was able to make a release build with no
errors!

I then copied the EXE to the other server, and it ran just fine.

So it looks like the Debug build does not have everything in it.

Thanks for everyone's help in making me think things through differently.

-Rodney

  _____