  From: Rodney Haynie
  To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 2:55 PM
  Subject: RE: Apache CGI error

  Thank you.  I thought of trying this late last night.
  I have a sample cgi file someone else wrote in c and it works just fine from
Apache and the command line.

  I tried running my file on the server on the command line and it will not
execute.  So the problem is not with Apache configuration.  The file will run
fine on my laptop, but that is the same computer I used to build the exe.

  The last post I just made said I built the solution in Debug.  I just tried
and it is failing to build correct for Release.  There are a couple external
library files that are built in correctly (or referenced correctly) when I
build in Debug mode.  But when I set the switch to Release, the solution failed
to build.  Looks like I need some kind of separate build setup for Release in
Visual Studio 2005?