Re: Apache CGI error

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 08:13:12 +0200

Have you checked if the cgi program can be run in command line?
Does the program have the necessary permissions in order to be ran by the user
that runs the web server?

Try to search that error with Google and maybe you will find something. I don't
think there are too many programmers that create cgi programs in C.

Octavian