From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Octavian Rasnita
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2007 10:11 AM
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Anyone using Kmodo Edit?

It is accessible, but it is not an extraordinary editor for the blind, and some
things can't be done with it even if using Jaws 8. And I doubt that Jaws 9 make
those things accessible.

Maybe that it could work better if someone would create some Jaws scripts for
it.

(But even in that case, those scripts won't make it work as fast as other
editors).

Octavian