Any vim Users?

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 10:01:55 -0400

Hi,
I got vim for Windows to try, just to see how well it worked with JAWS.
Does anyone know how to make the character under the cursor stop blinking?
That's making JAWS say the character I land on over and over. I see a
little C program in one of the directories under the installation that
makes it blink, but I don't know how to make it stop.

Thanks.

Jim

James D Homme, Usability Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"The difference between those who get what they wish for and those who
don't is action. Therefore, every action you take is a complete
success,regardless of the results." -- Jerrold Mundis
Highmark internal only: For usability and accessibility:
http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/