Re: Announcing availability of SSIP for Windows 1.3 beta

  • From: "Marlon Brandão de Sousa" <splyt.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 09:40:29 -0300

Hello Jay,
I don't know if it is possible, or if it is legal, or if it is
documented, but is it possible to do a synthezizer driver for jaws
which uses SSIP to output sound? This way one can set the jfw
synthezizer to send sounds to a SSIP server running remotely and one
can have output speech from a remote machine this way ..
Marlon

free."
Linus Torvalds