Re: Announcing Open Developer Day at the FCC

  • From: "Don Marang" <donald.marang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 14:54:12 -0400

I guess this invitation applies to me since I live in Pennsylvania near Amish country and my leadite wife has Amish background! The barn raising analogy is appropriate yet strange since the Amish are not a poster child of the 21st century!

Seriously, I am glad to see quick action by the FCC. Will it be possible to listen in or participate remotely?

Don Marang

There is just so much stuff in the world that, to me, is devoid of any real substance, value, and content that I just try to make sure that I am working on things that matter.
Dean Kamen