Re: Admin: Re: jaws9 beta

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 11:44:43 -0400

That was off topic too.

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"It's more important for me to start to do the right thing than it is to
wait until I think I
can do it just right."
http://tinyurl.com/32rsxz

             "James Panes"
             <jimpanes@xxxxxxx
             Sent by:                  programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             programmingblind-                                          cc
             bounce@freelists.
             org                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Admin: Re: jaws9 beta

             10/05/2007 11:32
             AM

             Please respond to
             programmingblind@
               freelists.org

HURRAY!!!!

Regards,
Jim
jimpanes@xxxxxxxxx
jimpanes@xxxxxxxxxxxx
"Everything is easy when you know how."

it should be done privately. If you don't have a copy of the rules, I will
be glad to send you a copy.

Thanks.

Jim

James D Homme,