Re: Accessible iso to dvd burner for XP

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 11:57:41 -0700

hmmmm starburn, and Nero both will burn an iso without an intermediate program intervening, and it seems EZCD does as well, try if you have a burning app, right clicking/apps key select open with, and work your way to your burning application.

I've also used power iso with little trouble, but for most instances I don't need it, except if I wish to "mount" an iso to raid files from it without burning a disk. and even then starburn will mount it for you.

you need to jaws/mouse key a bit in the opening window of starburn, but I'm finding it more likeable than Nero myself.

HTH,
inthane
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Agemtree
"merchants in fine facetted and cabochon gemstones"
www.agemtree.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Martin Slack" <m.g.slack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>