  From: Jared Wright
  To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2009 4:57 AM
  Subject: Re: Accessible iso to dvd burner for XP

  For all its virtues, it's not a very accurately named program. *smile*

  It will burn CD's, DVD's, even the new generation of blue ray discs. Also
contrary to its name, it is advertised to run on XP, Vista, and Windows 7.

  http://cdburnerxp.se/en/home

  Jared

  On 5/6/2009 2:35 AM, The Elf wrote:
    never herd of it, smile that's why.

    does it do DVD's as well, and anything else?

    if so I'll take a look and if good looking to me, or vaunted by others out
here, I'll add it to my useful software list.

    the elf
    proprietor, The Grab Bag,
    for blind computer users and programmers
    http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
    Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
    "own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
    www.alacorncomputer.com
    Owner: Agemtree
    "merchants in fine facetted and cabochon gemstones"
    www.agemtree.com