RE: Accessible iso to dvd burner for XP

  • From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26" <jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 09:45:13 -0400

I managed to do the burn with roxio once and it wasn't too difficult.  I
did shift-f10 on the iso and copied it to the clipboard then went to
mycomputer and pasted it to the cd drive.  That woke up roxio and the
baloon thing came up on the screen.  Then I found the roxio cd program
and did shift-f10 on it and found the list of files to be burned to cd
and told it to burn and everything happened shortly after that.  It was
a while ago, and I may have some of what I did with the keyboard wrong
but as I recall the iso burned properly and was useable after the burn.

Rot47: <;F56]52D9:6==@?2GJ]>:=>