From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andreas
Stefik
Sent: 09 July 2010 15:22
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Accessible continuous integration software.

Nick,

Most folks I know use Hudson, but I haven't tried it myself. Have you
tried that?

Stefik

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 2:44 AM, <Nick.Adamson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

        Hi All.

        Excuse the cross posting and I don't remember if I've asked this
in the past.

        I'm the administrator for our CI system which monitors our
source code repository and performs a build when code is checked in. The
one we use now is accessible but rubbish at everything else.
        Has any one got any experiences good or bad of CI software from
an accessibility point of view.

        Thanks for any thoughts.
        Nick.

        Nick Adamson
        Software Engineer
        Advanced Projects and Technology
        General Dynamics United Kingdom Limited
        Bryn Brithdir, Oakdale Business Park, Blackwood, South Wales,
NP12 4AA
        Telephone: +44 (0)1495 23 6467
        Email: Nick.Adamson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Website: www.generaldynamics.uk.com
<http://www.generaldynamics.uk.com/>
        To help reduce waste paper, please only print this email if you
really need to.